What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out information on the site. You may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. We also collect site analytics, usage, etc.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve ourwebsite (we continually strive to improve ourwebsite offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
• To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at anytime you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating, marketing, advertising our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on ourwebsite. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Early Wednesday morning the wife is leaving for work and calls to let me know the garage door won’t go up. I go out to the garage and discover one of the door springs is broke. Called Intermountain Martin DOOR’S of Payson, Utah, at 8 o’clock in the morning. Their technicians were at my home 45 minutes later replacing the springs and were done 30 minutes later. Awesome customer service! Highly recommended!
Our old garage door ceased to work properly because of interference from a new led light bulb 🤷🏻♀️ The problem was both quickly and correctly assessed, and we opted to replace the garage door opener entirely. Installation of a better opener was quick, well done, and they were kind enough to help me set up my car’s system to work with the new unit. They were knowledgeable, courteous, kind about answering all of my questions, and I loved everything about the job they completed.
Jake is always happy to help whenever we call & you can tell that they genuinely care about you and the best solution for your needs.
It feels like they treat you how they want to be treated-- and that's hard to find these days!
They use top-quality equipment plus they are experts that you can trust to install/get the job done right the first time.
Oh yeah-- they are super quick to respond to service calls and their prices are excellent.